INFORMATION
Приветствуем Вас в новой ролевой по сериалу "Закрытая школа". Мы только что открылись, но у нас уже активно идет игра, а так же пишутся квесты. Игра ведется по четвертому сезону, но совершенно с другим поворотом сюжета. Новые герои, новые истории, еще больше мистики и тайн. Не проходите мимо, здесь каждый найдет что - нибудь интересное для себя. СРОЧНЫЙ НАБОР АДМИНИСТРАТОРОВ И МОДЕРАТОРОВ!
-----------------
АДМИНИСТРАЦИЯ:
МОДЕРАТОРЫ:

ЛУЧШИЙ ИГРОК

5 вечеров c Кристиной Заречной
---------------------------------------------
АКТИВИСТЫ
IN THE GAME
Срочно нужны: Роман Павленко, Мария Вершинина, Виктор Поляков, Алексей Барышников, Алиса Ткаченко, Митя Воронцов, а так же неканоны: Антон Кудрявцев, Александра Маркелова, Дмитрий Смирнов. Очень нужен АНДРЕЙ АВДЕЕВ!
Партнеры

Закрытая Школа. Выпускной.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Triptiabem

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

I could not resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and also the rest of the website is very good.

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this blog's articles daily along with a mug of coffee.

Yes! Finally something about %keyword1%.

Thanks  for another informative web site. The place else could I get that type of info written in such a perfect means? I've a undertaking that I'm just now operating on, and I've been on the look out for such information.

It's an amazing article in favor of all the internet users; they will get advantage from it I am sure.

Hi there I am so delighted I found your website, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Bing for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a remarkable post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic jo.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно